Maxillofacial GII 2.4 – Reconstruction
Mandibular Reconstruction System
• Indicated for reconstruction of the mandible in cases with large fragments, complex fractures and loss of bone segments with application of large grafts.
• Locked and unlocked screws
• Modeling Screw: Protects the thread of the board during its modeling.
• Double Angle Plates: It allows the dynamic modeling in the perpendicular for the preservation of the resistance and anatomy of the plate.
• Angle Reinforcement: Prevents plate fracture;
• Templates for modeling the plates.
• Plates thickness: 1.5mm
• Screws: Ø 2.4mm / Ø 2.7mm
• Screws available in blisters.
• Drill: Ø 1.8mm