Maxillofacial GII 1.5
Micro Plates System
The low profile of the plates (0.6 mm) allow adequate adaptation to the bone, besides being less noticeable to skin palpation especially in regions of minimal thickness of soft tissues obeying the
biomechanical principles of the fixation techniques.
The reduced dimensions allow a minimal periosteal detachment in the intraoral approach, as well as sufficient biomechanical stability to promote proper stabilization of maxillary or frontal fracture/osteotomy and reconstruction of defects in the skullcap region;
• Plates thickness: 0.6mm / Preformed Plates: 1.0mm
• Mesh Plate: 0.2mm / 0.4mm
• Screws: Ø 1.5mm / Ø 1.7mm
• Self-tapping and Self-drilling screw
• Screws available in blisters.
• Drill: Ø 1.0mm