Anterior Intersomatic Cage
• Produced in titanium alloy
• Cage with 30 ° and 40 ° angulation in sizes from 17 x 20 to 30mm; 18x 20 to 30mm; 20 x 20 to 30mm;
• Locking screw: Ø 4,5 – 25 to 40mm
• It presents as an alternative to the traditional intervention of sagittal deformities of the spine (PSO-Pedicular subtraction osteotomy)
• Provides distraction from the disc space, restoring the spinopelvic alignment.
• Fusion Cylinder with holes for insertion of the graft;
• The Cage lock – avoids its migration and the need to use the anterior plate.