Self Locking Cervical Cage
• Produced in PEEK: Biocompatible material with a modulus of elasticity similar to bone
• Sizes 05x09x14mm 05x12x14mm; 05x14x14mm; 06x09x14mm; 06x12x14mm; 06x14x14mm; 07x09x14mm; 07x12x14mm and 07x14x14mm;
• Dispensing using plates and screws to lock the cage;
• Less aggressive, ensures a faster return to normal activities;
• The lock attached to the cage increases stability and the support surface reduces surgical time;
• The latch reduces the risk of migration and does not require screws that meet the natural anatomy of the spine and provide stability in the preliminary fusion.
• Individual sterile packaging