Skull Locking System
Crafix is a skull lock system designed to meet the neurosurgery of skull lock, fractures and reconstruction of cranial deformities.
It is committed to providing quality products, designed to meet the specific needs of each surgeon, with the following advantages:
• Possibility to obtain a perfect modulation without difficulty, maintaining it resistance;
• Available in a range of sizes and sizes of low profile plates and screws, making it more agile on fasteners;
• Less palpable due to their thinner thickness and rounded edges reduce discomfort to soft tissues;
• Aesthetic improvement in craniofacial reconstruction;
• Excellent fixing stability.